5 novembre 2007

China and Olympics Games

The chinese population is very proud to have the next Olympics Games.
And that's maybe why there were 3500 babies who were named Aoyun (Olympic in chinese).
I don't know, if in France, while the World Cup of Football, some babies were named Coupe. I hope no.

This Olympics Games will be enormous for this country I think.



But this country doesn't respect the humans rights, and also it is at the 163 place for the press liberty. For information, there are 169 countries in this classement.

So there is a lot of work for China, but with these Olympics Games, maybe, China will be more responsable.

1 commentaire:

MikaelSTID a dit…

China doesn't respect the humans rights and press liberty.
As China have a big development but the human rights are not important for the CIO.
They prefer money....
It's a good article.ALL is right.