This week-end, there is the semi-final of the world rugby championship. Last week, the quart-final, was unbelievable, and a lot of french people were very happy.
This time, it's France-England, and it will be (I hope) a great match.
This time, it's France-England, and it will be (I hope) a great match.
I think there is a special projection in Lisieux (whaou !) so maybe I could see this documentary.
Good week-end.
6 commentaires:
Al Gore , it's bloody ....
Gore means "trippes" it's not necessary bloody... And I haven't see this movie too, I hope Lisieux will make a projection too.
We will make them eat the lawn with Argentinian, revenge is with go, Friday evening.
Congratulations Najib!!!
Your election is a plebiscite.
Simply the best ...
Al Gore speaks very well on the ecologic problem ... Better than Najib ??
I don't think, it's impossible !!!
Thanks everybody.
Enregistrer un commentaire